Thursday, March 20, 2008

Chick-fil-A


Chick-fil-a on vacation is a big deal to our family.
We don't have one anywhere near us, so on vacation we visit this place a lot.


I love their Southwest salad with spicy dressing.
I'd love to see them carry a honey-lime salad dressing like Cheedars has.
I think that would make a great salad dressing...and a great mayo substitute for the grilled chicken sandwiches.
Of course, I'd also like to see them carry some sort of tofu salad, for those of us looking for a bit of variety when we visit their restaurant so often.
While I'm brainstorming, a small, inexpensive but potent chocolate dessert would be nice too, like the mini-buckets at Logan's.






I found this fellow (below) at the Webster Flea Market.


I read on the Wiki page about a spinoff restaurant called Truett's Grill.
We actually saw one on vacation, but it was on a Sunday...so we'll have to wait til next time.
(I like their reasons for closing on Sundays)
Yep, I love the music they play too.

Chick-Fil-A's website is at:
www.chick-fil-a.com

More Florida Vacation Photos...

Florida birds at Webster Flea Market

Red Hat Society Flea Market Photos

More Florida Flowers 2008

Brahma Bull portraits

Florida flowers

Florida bee photos

Alligators at Merritt Island, Florida

Identify those Florida birds...part 3

Identify that Florida bird...part 2

The pocketfisherman still exists

Photoshop makes a difference!

Identify that Florida bird...part 1

Florida attack spider



No comments: